High frequency-weld system: ispotHFG
Resistance welding systems for micro welding
The new iSpot is a simple and intuitive welding control for resistance welding and soldering of small parts.
The devices of the series are designed for manual workstations and semi-automated systems for resistance welding and soldering processes of small parts. In all application areas, the digital control of the quantities current, voltage, power or temperature guarantees a reproducible and safe process. To the iSpot product video ...
- spot welding
- projection welding
- Cross-wire welding
- seam welding
- gap welding
- resistance soldering
- bar soldering
The compact desktop unit with integrated transformer.
Optionally with temperature control for the function soldering.
- High control speed (10 or 15 kHz)
- Current, voltage or power control
- Capacitor discharge mode (capacity control)
- Soldering mode (temperature control)
- Different operating levels
- Compact design (tabletop device)
- 4.3 "graphic display with touch screen
- Analysis of current, voltage, power, resistance and temperature
- PC software for operation and data storage
- User release via PIN
… and much more